- Helps to relieve the stress levels caused in the build up of clutter
- Allows freedom of thought once an area has been decluttered
- Helps to allows deeper sleep due to less busy minds
- Helps provide calm and tranquility to a space and therefore, mind.
- Don't look at the whole picture - it can make you panic and then never even start the job.
- Do focus on a small and manageable area to start.
- Do get someone to help you with it - unless it's a really small area (like a drawer), quite often half way through you'll need someone to help keep you going.
- Do set aside a reasonable amount of time for larger areas.
- Remember it will always look worse before it looks better
- Remember the benefits as to why you're doing this.
- You've got this!
If, after all of the above, you feel you still need some help, I offer a number of options that can work for you, just get in touch to chat more. Hope you're all having a great week so far!
*please note this is not a guarantee, just observations and known facts about possible benefits of decluttering spaces.